Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Portrait of a baby



These photos, of course, are not the portraits we had taken of Eli. We have seen them, though, and they are great. We are supposed to order them in the next day or two and then I'll have to get them and scan a couple. Big shocker that my sister wants the picture of him naked lying on his belly. Love you, sis! :)

Eli will no longer stay on his tummy long enough to try and crawl. He just flips himself over and smiles or cackles because that method of transport is way funner to him. I still think he will end up skipping crawling and head straight for walking. We decided to go on and lower his crib once he demonstrated his ability to hold on to my arm and pull himself up. He may not be able to do this stuff for a while but why take chances?

We have found our first food that Eli is not a fan of. It's strange because he was eating green beans before but now every time we give them to him he starts growling at us like our dog. I was on the phone with Rebecca while I was trying to feed him and she could hear him grunting. I told her I'd feed him something else and that went fine. Later in the call I announced that I'd give him one more spoonful of green beans just to see what happens. Guess what we got? Super-unhappy-face.

No comments: