Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wedding Bells Are Ringing!

This last month has been very busy! Rebecca's sister got married at the end of last month and everything went great! Eli and Jack were in the wedding (sort of) and got to walk down with the processional. Their Aunt Dena even had some cool little matching outfits made for them. I have to admit, when I first heard the idea I was not too keen on it. In my mind I was picturing little frilly sailor outfits with lace all over them and some ridiculous knee high socks. Obviously, from the above photo you can tell that it didn't go down like that at all. They were well-dressed, handsome little dudes. The wedding was outside and other than Eli yelling "Airplane! Airplane!" at the sky during the middle of the service he was remarkably well behaved. Rebecca and I were both in the wedding (she was a bridesmaid and I was the music) so policing duties fell on Nana, who did a wonderful job. He partied hard with the rest of us and tore up the dance floor, showing off all the moves he learned from mommy's So You Think You Can Dance episodes. Needless to say, the boy was tuckered out at the end of the day.

No comments: